Want to learn how to paint your own furniture?
Have a piece that you’ve been dying to tackle, but you’re not sure how to get it done?
Join us for our 2 Day Furniture Makeover!
We believe that to do a piece well, you need to give the paint products time to do their job well. We feel that the two day span gives your piece the drying time it needs and that your hard work deserves.
When: May 11, 12, 2020
Time: 11 am to 3 pm daily
Cost: $125.00 *
Where: Extending Grace
18 W. Liberty St.
Hubbard, OH 44425
What you can expect:
- – Top notch instruction
- Amazing Fusion Mineral Paint products
- Ability to work with Iron Orchid Designs products
- Learn the essentials of Prep, Paint & Finishing
- Waxing or stain and finishing oil finish or top coat included.
- *Take advantage of adding an extra touch of glazing, application of IOD – Iron Orchid Designs products on your piece for an additional fee of supplies only.
- Bonus project while we wait for “paint to dry” – an IOD Floral Bucket transfer project.
- Refreshments (Devon’s are the best !)
- Our undivided attention – shop is closed on Monday & Tuesday. We can focus on you.
- 10% off all items in store during your workshop.
What you are responsible for:
Making arrangements for getting your piece to the shop and then getting it home. (We do have delivery service available at EG, but there is a fee involved for pick-up and a fee for delivery.)
- Be present during the event. We love it when you share on social media, etc., but we require that phone calls are kept to a minimum and ringers are off.
- Sorry, no small children at this event. You must have childcare. It’s hard enough making sure adults don’t spill paint, etc. 🙂
- Wear something you don’t mind getting paint on – wear something comfortable. You may be on the floor a bit.
- Come ready to work! Two days seems like a long time. Furniture painting is fun and relatively easy, but it does require work!
We do require that you fill in all information so we can contact you if we have any questions regarding your reservation.
All materials will be provided the day of the workshop.
Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please private message us on Facebook or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you are a “no show” for a workshop for which you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
Abundant parking across the street in the city lot!