Have you ever worked on a project and wished:
I wish I had access to that one ____ mould, but I don’t need to really buy it…. or
I wish I could use some antique glaze for this piece, but I only need a smidgen… or
I’d love to use some scrap transfer pieces to perk up my tray…..
Well, we hear you and we’re bringing back our Studio Time. Here’s how it works:
WHEN: May 16, 2021
TIME: 1-4 pm
WHERE: Extending Grace, 18 W. Liberty St., Hubbard, OH 44425
WHAT WE PROVIDE; and WHAT $35 COVERS AND WHAT IT DOES NOT:
WHAT IT COVERS:
- Table space to work on your project
- Access to our in-stock Iron Orchid Design Moulds, Air Clay, Stamps, Inks and Transfer Scraps
- Access to our in-stock Fusion Mineral Paint, Milk Paint by Fusion, waxes, topcoats and other products. (This does not include pouring resin and related products.)
- Brushes, sandpaper, etc.
WHAT IT DOES NOT COVER:
- We have small wooden boards, and a full line of transfers, paints, papers etc. for purchase.
- We will be available for guidance, but you must be comfortable working with the supplies. If you want to learn how to do a technique, you can attend one of our many workshops.
WHAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Bring in a small project to work on. FURNITURE IS NOT PERMITTED.
- You can stay as long as you need to within the scheduled studio time. You can leave early. $35 is a flat fee and will not be pro-rated.
- Participants are required to clean up their area when finished. This includes brushes, stamps, moulds and other shared tools.
THIS IS FOR ADULTS ONLY.
The studio time is limited to 4 participants. We are keeping it small so we can practice physical distancing and give you great space to work in. If you are sick, please call us and reschedule. We are asking all participants to wear a mask unless you are medically unable to do so.
Extending Grace is located in the middle of downtown Hubbard, OH. There is abundant parking in the city lot across the street.
We do require that you fill in all information so we can contact you if we have any questions regarding your reservation.
Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please private message us on Facebook or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you are a “no show” for a workshop for which you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.